$3.7 billion in global mobile micro data center industry
Dublin, May 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market Report 2022, By Rack Unit (RU), Organization Size, Application, End User” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the essential information they need to assess the global Micro Mobile Data Center market.
This report focuses on the high growth mobile micro data center market. The report gives a guide to the Mobile Micro Data Center Market that will shape and change our lives over the next decade and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for mobile micro data center? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Micro Mobile Data Center market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader mobile micro data center market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both historical market growth, influence of COVID-19 virus and its growth forecast.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The mobile micro data center market section of the report provides context. It compares the Mobile Micro Data Center Market with other segments of the Mobile Micro Data Center Market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, the comparison of indicators of mobile micro data centers.
Key Players of Mobile Micro Data Center Market are Schneider Electric SE, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Eaton Corporation, Panduit Corp., Zellabox, Hitachi, Ltd, Vertiv Co. , Canovate Group, IBM, Instant Data Centers LLC, Dataracks, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG and Hanley Energy.
The global mobile micro data center market is expected to grow from $3.73 billion in 2021 to $4.55 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.9%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their production after meeting the demand which increased exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021. The market is expected to reach $9.31 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 19.6%.
The mobile micro data center market consists of the sale of mobile micro data center services by entities (organizations, individual merchants, and partnerships) that include complete data center infrastructure in a single space. The mobile micro data center is a self-contained infrastructure solution that combines the storage, processing, and networking elements needed to operate indoor and outdoor operations in a secure computing environment. Mobile micro data centers are available in standardized pre-engineered dimensions, saving data center owners money and time compared to the traditional way of erecting data centers.
The main types of rack units (RU) in the micro mobile data center are up to 20 RU, 20 RU to 40 RU and above 40 RU. The 25RU cabinet is packed with features that make it easy to install and maintain rack equipment. The different sizes of organizations include small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. It is used in instant data centers, remote and branch offices and edge computing and is implemented in retail and e-commerce, education, BFSI, IT and telecommunications , healthcare, government and defense, energy and utilities and others.
North America was the largest region in the mobile micro data center market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising demand for cloud service applications across several industries such as manufacturing, education, finance, and automotive is expected to propel the growth of the mobile micro data center market in the coming years. Businesses can perform a wide range of tasks on the cloud, with providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and others offering a wide range of services to their customers. A cloud data service is a virtualized data center. To protect user data during outages and other issues, the cloud provider performs regular maintenance and updates, frequently owning numerous micro data centers in multiple geographic regions. For example, according to Flexera, a US-based software company, in 2020 Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounted for 76% of industrial cloud adoption and 43% of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) preferred using a service. publicly hosted cloud. Hence, the rising demand for cloud service applications is driving the growth of the mobile micro data center market.
Growing technological advancements are shaping the mobile micro data center market. Major companies operating in the mobile micro data center sector are focusing on developing technology solutions for mobile micro data centers to provide more cooling in less space, making it ideal for industries such as retail, finance, healthcare, light manufacturing and education.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the Mobile Micro Data Center Market
3. Mobile Micro Data Center Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Mobile Micro Data Center
5. Mobile Micro Data Center Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Historic Market, 2016-2021, USD Billion
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market Forecast, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Mobile Micro Data Center Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Segmentation by Rack Unit (RU), History & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Up to 20 RU
- 20 RU to 40 RU
- Above 40 RU
6.2. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Segmentation by Organization Size, History & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large companies
6.3. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Instant Data Center
- Remote office and branch office
- Edge Computing
6.4. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Segmentation by End-User, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Retail and e-commerce
- IT and Telecommunications
- Health care
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Mobile Micro Data Center Market
7.1. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Split by Region, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
7.2. Global Mobile Micro Data Center Market, Split by Country, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a2uspt