Financial Pearls for Eye Care Professionals 2022
August 23, 2022
24 minutes of listening
Disclosures: Mali reports that he is the founder and CEO of Mali Enterprises; retina medical director at the Macular Degeneration Association; grant/research support from Alimera Sciences, Allergan/AbbVie, Chengdu Kanghong Biotechnology, Genentech, Notal Vision, Regeneron and Santen; consulting for Alimera Sciences, Allergan/AbbVie, Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Kala Pharmaceuticals, Macular Degeneration Association, Notal Vision, Novartis, Regeneron and Sun Pharmaceuticals; speakers bureau for Alimera Sciences, Genentech, Kala Pharmaceuticals, Macular Degeneration Association, Notal Vision, Novartis and Sun Pharmaceuticals; and stockholder/shareholder with AbbVie and Regeneron. Segura reports that he is a registered representative and financial advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 355 Lexington Avenue, 9 Fl., New York, NY 10017, 212-541-8800.
In this episode, Jose O. Segura, Wealth Management Advisor and Certified Business Exit Planner, discusses goal setting as part of financial planning and organization, how to diversify your portfolio in ever-changing markets and more Again.
- Introduction :38
- Welcome to another episode of Eye Care insider :52
- About Jose Segura 1:03
- For first-time listeners, would you mind giving a brief overview of your background? 1:32
- What do you think are the best practices in financial planning? 2:58
- Financial organization process and search for advisors. 10:09
- Can you talk about the importance of portfolio diversification? 12:07
- Importance of maintaining your overall focus on financial planning and strategies when the markets are impacted. 16:56
- Could you give us a pearl for our listeners, or a key economic update that you think would be really important for the current economic situation? 18:49
- Thank you Jose 23:09
- A last word to our listeners? 23:11
- End 23:35
Jose O. Segura, is a Certified Wealth Management Advisor and Exit Planner.
We would love to hear from you! Send your comments/questions to Dr. Mali at [email protected] Follow us on twitter @Healio_OSN. For more information on Segura, visit www.joseosegura.com, contact him by email at [email protected] or call 518-867-3210 x104.