Insurance, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage Worldwide
New York, 07 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Insurance, Reinsurance And Insurance Brokerage Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth And Change” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06227748/ ?utm_source=GNW
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global Insurance, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage Market Report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and national breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market in the context of the broader insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
1. Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report provides a brief overview and summary of the report
2. Structure of the report – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the different sections.
3. Introduction – This section gives the Electronic Products market segmentation by geography, type, mode and end user covered in this report.
4. Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market. This chapter includes different goods covered in the report and basic definitions.
5. Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the major products in the market along with the key features and differentiators of these products.
6. Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the major supply chain players of the insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage industry.
7. Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customer trends/preferences in the global insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market.
8. Trends and Strategies – This chapter outlines the major trends shaping the global insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market. This section highlights likely future market developments and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
9. Impact of COVID-19 – This chapter describes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various sectors and companies in the insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage industry.
10. Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains historical (2015-2020) and forecasted (2020-2025, 2025-2030) global market values along with drivers and restraints supporting and restraining market growth in historical periods and forecast periods.
11. Regional Analysis – This section contains historical (2015-2020), forecast (2020-2025, 2025-2030) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
12. Segmentation – This section contains market values (2015-2020, 2020-2025, 2025-2030) and analysis for different segments of the market.
13. Global Macroeconomic Comparison – Global Insurance, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage Market comparison with macroeconomic factors gives the Insurance, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage market size, the percentage of GDP and the average expenditure of the insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market.
14. Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic and forecast market values (2015-2020, 2020-2025, 2025-2030), and growth and comparison of the market shares of the main countries in the region. . This report includes information on all regions (Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
15. Competitive Landscape – This section covers details of the global insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market competitive landscape, estimated market shares and company profiles of key players.
16. Major Mergers and Acquisitions – This chapter gives information about recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section provides key financial details of mergers and acquisitions that have shaped the market in recent years.
17. Market Context – This section describes the financial services market of which the insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage market is a segment. This chapter includes 2015-25 Financial Services Market values and regional analysis for Financial Services Market.
18. Market Opportunities and Strategies – This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on research results. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to follow in these markets. It helps to understand where there is significant business to be won by competitors over the next five years.
19. Conclusions and Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on the research findings. This section also gives recommendations to insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage providers in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
20. Appendix – This section includes details of the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currency codes used in this report.
Markets covered: 1) By type: insurance, insurance brokers and agents, reinsurance
By Insurance: Life Insurance; P&C insurance; Health and medical insurance
By insurance brokers and agents: insurance agencies; insurance brokers; Bancassurance; Other intermediaries
By reinsurance: P&C insurance; Life and health insurance
2) By Mode: Online; Offline
3) By end user: business; Individual
Companies mentioned: Berkshire Hathaway; Allianz; Ping An Insurance; AXA; China Life Insurance Company Limited
Country: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UNITED ARAB EMIRATES; UK; UNITED STATES; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: historical five years and ten-year forecasts.
Data: market size and growth ratios relative to related markets; Proportions of GDP; expenditure per capita; comparison of insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage indicators.
Data segmentation: historical and forecast national and regional data; market share of competitors; Market segments.
Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report comes from endnotes.
Reasons to buy
Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering 48 geographies.
Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research.
Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06227748/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.