Meesho hires chartered accountants
The Meesho has launched a call for applications for the position of Associate Director – FP&A.
- Develop financial plans with various business and technology teams with a bottom-up approach
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop a commercial strategy and translate it into an annual operating plan
- Develop a clear understanding of key business drivers
- Analyze key financial metrics, provide value-added analysis and sales/finance management support
- Perform in-depth variance analysis and communicate it to create visibility and enable action planning.
- Participate in budget discussion and support scenario building/what if modeling
- Jointly own the business plan and P&L with the sales team and deliver on the same
- Direct and oversee the overall policies, objectives and initiatives of revenue cycle activities to optimize operations
- Perform scenario analysis and develop business plans on product improvement or business initiatives and present to senior management
- Review financial information, identify exceptions/inconsistencies, initiate actions and follow up for a logical close
- Influencing and driving business decisions/actions with appropriate analysis and feedback
- Drive revenue, trade deals, deal leads, collaborate with upstream and downstream process teams for resolutions
- Certification as a Chartered Accountant or Masters in Financial Management
- 8-10 years of experience. At least 7 years of experience in corporate FP&A or corporate finance
- Experience in analytics, implementation of analytics/reporting/planning tools such as Cognos, Qlik, Hyperion, etc.
- Ability to anchor/drive central calibrations around strategy, decision-making and prioritization
- Proven ability to form strong collaborations with stakeholders
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan ad-free. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.