Second Annual Virtual Financial Wellness Retreat
- A two-day retreat will provide tangible steps and timely information for financial empowerment
- Retreat covers a range of topics including personal finance, equity, retirement and executive compensation
New York –
Morgan Stanley at Work today announced that it is hosting its second annual Financial Wellness Retreat on March 16-17, 2022. This exclusive event for attendees of Morgan Stanley at Work corporate clients will provide financial education, tools and information to help them take control of their financial well-being.
This year’s event will begin with opening remarks from Brian McDonald, director of Morgan Stanley at Work, and Mandell Crawley, chief human resources officer of Morgan Stanley. Financial Wellness Retreat participants will have access to over 30 virtual educational sessions that cover four topics: personal finance, equity, retirement, and executive compensation.
Morgan Stanley and industry thought leaders will host sessions exploring a variety of financial empowerment topics, including:
- Make pennies in the markets with renowned market commentator Lisa Shalett, Chief Investment Officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, who gives the company’s perspective on the markets and what lies ahead in 2022.
- Plan for a resilient financial life covering budgeting, financial planning, and savings strategies that can help reduce stress, build resilience, and achieve financial goals.
- Retirement planning basics focusing on balancing short-term goals and planning ahead as well as popular retirement accounts and their various tax implications.
- Planning and payment of education expenses looking at options and considerations for every step of educational expense planning, from managing student debt to setting up a college savings account.
- Powered by Equity highlighting options for growing stocks and income through savings, investment accounts and philanthropic vehicles.
Additionally, the event will feature an interactive conversation with Morgan Stanley Senior Client Advisor Carla Harris and Esther Perel, Therapist, Author and Podcast Creator, How Relationship Intelligence Works: The Key to Building Successful Relationships at Work.
“In our second retreat, we expand on last year’s themes of financial empowerment and healthy investment habits, which are all the more important in 2022 as employees and employers continue to navigate an environment evolving macro,” McDonald said. “The workplace can often be an overlooked resource for employees looking to build their financial future. We are pleased that a record number of participants are joining us this year to gather information that can help them on their financial wellness journey. »
The Morgan Stanley Workplace Financial Wellness Retreat 2022 follows its inaugural 2021 Financial Wellness Retreat which was well received by more than 13,000 participants across 500 companies. Attendees benefited from more than 20 virtual sessions covering a wide range of financial literacy and wellbeing topics.
To learn more about Morgan Stanley at work, visit: https://www.morganstanley.com/atwork.
About Morgan Stanley at Work
Morgan Stanley at Work offers a suite of financial solutions, which covers equity compensation via Shareworks and E*TRADE Equity Edge Online, retirement and financial wellness solutions. Morgan Stanley at Work combines industry-leading planning with Morgan Stanley’s intellectual capital and financial education delivered through multiple channels to empower employees to develop a holistic plan to achieve their financial goals. Shareworks is provided by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, Member SIPC, and its affiliates, and Equity Edge Online® Employee Stock Plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc., both part of Morgan Stanley at Work and all wholly owned subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley.
About Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a leading financial services company providing access to a wide range of products and services for individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning , cash management and lending products and services, annuities, and insurance, pension and trust services.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services company providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the company’s employees serve customers around the world, including businesses, governments, institutions and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”), its affiliates and Morgan Stanley’s financial or private wealth advisors do not provide tax or legal advice. Clients should consult their tax advisor for tax and tax planning matters and their attorney for legal matters.
The guest speaker (Esther Perel) is not an employee of or affiliated with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. The views expressed by the guest speaker are his own alone and do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
© 2022 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. SIPC member.
CRC 4446870 03/2022